Research Associate, NGS
Reports to: Head of Product Development
Department: R&D Exempt/Non-exempt: Exempt, Full-time
Job Location: Fremont, California
Contact Us: email@example.com
· Perform Quality control of Avida Biomed’s NGS product.
· Contributeto optimization and development of SOPs of Avida Biomed’s assays.
· Perform standard molecular biology analytical assays such as PCR, qPCR, ddPCR, DNA extraction and quantitation, library preparation, NGS Sequencing.
· Assist with the development of new products.
· Maintain laboratory to a clean room standard.
· Maintain lab supplies including consumables and reagents.
· B.S. degree in one of the following disciplines: molecular biology, biochemistry, and genetics.
· Prior experience with NGS assay development and optimization preferred.
· Experience with Design of Experiment a plus.
· Ability to multi-task, as well as high-level of attention to detail with accurate and consistent laboratory practice.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, as well as to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Copyright © 2018 Avida Biomed - All Rights Reserved.